Last updated: November 25, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Agreement between User and Aiyanna Dreams Art
Welcome to Aiyanna Dreams Art. The AiyannaDreamsArt.com website (the “Site”) is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of AiyannaDreamsArt.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Aiyanna Dreams Art (and AiyannaDreamsArt.com) is a website offering Fine Art Paintings, Commissioned Paintings, Reproductions and Other Products & Goods.
Rights to Artwork and Images
All artwork, images, and graphics are the sole property of Anna Filova and may not be used by any third party without written permission.
Aiyanna Dreams Art retains all rights to all artwork until it has been purchased by a private or public collector at which time the collector receives the right to display the artwork in their home or business.
Aiyanna Dreams Art retains all rights to the image of all artwork including the rights to the image of sold & commissioned original paintings.
Aiyanna Dreams Art retains the right to make REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK CREATED BY Anna Filova UNLESS THE COLLECTOR HAS PURCHASED THE FULL OR PARTIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK in addition to purchasing the original painting.
Collectors of reproductions have the right to display the artwork in their home or business but retain no other rights to the artwork.
Any image of the interior which includes the artwork in a 3rd party publication (such as social media, magazine, or book) must come with attribution (artwork title, artists name).
All other uses must be agreed to in advance in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Emily Jeffords Studio is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Emily Jeffords Studio and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Czechia
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Anna Fiľová, Vlhká 25, 602 00 Brno.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Aiyanna Dreams Art, accessible from https://aiyannadreamsart.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using our website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://aiyannadreamsart.com/terms-and-conditions/
- By phone number: +420 774 349 793