Paintings will be packaged very well and thoroughly protected, including bubble wrap and cardboard. I am trying to recycle a lot of my packaging for shipping paintings to help protect the environment.
Processing your order:
1-5 days for small paintings, up to 10 for large artworks. I’ll send you an estimate of the shipping and delivery time when I’ll choose the shipping method.
Local Pick up
It’s possible to pick up your chosen artwork in person in my office in Brno, Czechia. You can contact me and collect your painting in person. Leave me a note in the order or write me an email.
HOW IS THE ARTWORK GOING TO BE SHIPPED?
- Oil paintings can take a substantial amount of time to dry. I will not ship a painting before it is ready to be tightly packaged (4-7 weeks from painting completion).
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
- Most artwork will ship Česká pošta. International shipments will be sent via USPS or another carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
Artwork larger than 60 centimetres is sent un-stretched and rolled safely in a sturdy tube. We will then work with a local framer to build the support bars and stretch the canvas.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ we will let you know via email.
- Please note: If the item is being shipped overseas, there is a very slim chance that it can be kept in customs for up to 6 weeks.
- If goods have been damaged once you receive them, please sign for as ‘damaged in transit’ or email me within 24 hours of delivery.
- International packages are a bit outside of my control. Border fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Tracking can also be quite unreliable with international shipments, so I ask for your patience.
If you would like a refund, please contact me up to 5 days since receiving the artwork. The painting must be re-sent back to the return address for my attention, and be in original, good condition in order to receive a refund. No amount can be refunded until the item has been returned in undamaged condition.
No refunds or returns are possible for downloadable files.
WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE PAINTING?
I retain all rights to all artwork I create. This includes the rights to the image of sold & commissioned original paintings. I retain the right to make REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK I CREATE UNLESS THE COLLECTOR HAS PURCHASED THE FULL OR PARTIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK (this is in addition to purchasing the original).
The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission.
If the artwork ends up being reproduced in a magazine or other media I only ask for credit (and congratulations! that means your home is super beautiful!).
When you purchase an original painting you, the collector, have the right to display the artwork in your home or business (hooray!) but the artwork may not be resold or reproduced without my written permission.
Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing full or partial rights to your painting. Some collectors chose to purchase my right to reproduce the artwork to ensure it will never become a print. I am totally happy to discuss that with you if you would like!